Recycled Asphalt Shingles (RAS)
Recycled shingle products are an attractive alternative to materials harvested from the earth such as gravel, rock, etc. And PWI are the experts in this initiative. We have the capability to expertly recycle asphalt shingles with a specialized grinding unit equipped with a very large magnet which removes any nails. The nails are then recycled separately.
Recycled shingles may then be:
- Added into asphalt in private projects as a replacement for virgin oil.
- Used by municipalities for dust suppression on gravel roads and parking lots.
- Turned into bicycle paths and walkways at campgrounds.
- Used for creating driveways, walking paths, etc.
- Purchased in bulk from our Winkler and Winnipeg locations.
We will work with you to determine the best spec and grind for your particular project.
Please drop by or call or email us for a quote.